Over the Edge
Maxhub V5 Transcend Series
48 MP* : Flip-over Camera
Seam Speakers*: Creative Acoustic Structure
P-Cap Touch*: Intelligent Writing
Optical Bonding: Low Parallax
Android 9.0/Windows 10: Optional Modules that Boost Productivity
A Flip-over Camera that Guards Your Privacy
MAXHUB Transcend Series, while featuring a 48MP camera, adopts the first flip-over camera on a conference IFP, safeguarding the privacy when the camera is left idle.
48MP | Auto Flip-over | Auto Framing
Voice Localization & Auto Framing
MAXHUB Voice Localization algorithm lay the foundation for auto framing of the camera. The microphone array guides the camera to point towards the speaker automatically during a teleconference. The 48MP camera recognises and tracks the speaker, even when they are moving. In the meantime, it calls the auto gain technology into play, balancing the volume from both near and afar. The noise algorithm samples the environment noise and cancels out the unwanted hustle and bustle, therefore delivering a clearer voice.
Voice Localisation | Auto Gain | Auto Framing | Noise Cancellation
Creative Acoustic StructureSeam Speakers*
The V5 Series opens a much smaller seam for the sound waves to travel through. The sound waves go directly to the participants, instead of bouncing from the floor. The power is increased by 14% with 2.1 stereo sound.
2.1 Stereo Sound | 40W High-power Speaker
3 Display Modes* Accommodate Various Needs
The previous display mode has been upgraded to 3 modes that enable precise and stunning presentation of images, while providing the most comfortable viewing experience.
Higher performance such as Android 9.0 brings instant conference experience. Pluggable module design and compatible platform deliver simplicity and convenience.
Android 9.0/ Windows 10 Optional | Supports Intel Core i7* | Supports Third-party Application* Downloads
The Type-C* interface integrates multiple signal sources with a single connector. Mobile phones, laptops and PCs can interact with MAXHUB interactive flat panel via Type-C, which supports reverse control of personal devices.
Integrated Type-C Connector | Video Sharing | Reverse Control
The Type-C provides easy access to the camera, microphone or loudspeaker of MAXHUB via personal device. Now you can enjoy ultra wide-angle camera and powerful voice pickup features on your laptop. Besides, MAXHUB supports extension mode via Type-C.
- *48MP flip camera: When starting teleconferencing, the camera of V5 Transcend Series will automatically flip from the back to the top and front position for image capture.
- *Seam Speaker: By opening a much smaller seam (3mm) for the sound waves to travel through.
- *High-precision active capacitive touch: The active capacitive stylus tip adopts POM material, the tip is thinner, and writing is smoother.
- *Android 9.0 / Windows 10 : This operating system can be mounted on a pluggable module and functions only when this module is plugged into the IFP. The pluggable module is sold separately.
- *Teleconferencing: Supports audio/video call via MAXHUB interactive flat panel with remote participants that use PC, mobile phone or tablet. Supports PC: Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above; Mobile phone and tablet: Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above. For Android tablet, only paired modules are supported.
- *Screen sharing: Supports sharing the desktop content of the device to all participants through the software when connected to network.
- *8 m voice pickup: As internally tested by the MAXHUB laboratory when people are talking normally against an ambient sound level of 40–50 dB.
- *Sound source localization: Within the recognisable limit (180°right ahead of the interactive flat panel, within an 8 m radius), MAXHUB interactive flat panel can confirm the position and direction of the speaker in the conference room according to the voice acquired from the speaker.
- *Automatic gain: Automatic gain control (AGC) to the microphone, which as an equilibrium control of signals acquired by the microphone that makes the voices heard from speakers both near (e.g. at 1 m from the MAXHUM interactive flat panel) and far (e.g. at 8 m from the MAXHUB interactive flat panel) of approximately the same loudness level.
- *2+1 Smart audio system: 2 mid-tweeter speakers, 1 woofer.
- *Dual touch technology: active electromagnetic touch technology and passive capacitive touch technology.
- *Wireless screen sharing: PC: Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above; Mobile phone and tablet:Android 5.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above. For PC, we support connecting via MAXHUB mirroring dongle, which need pairing with MAXHUB interactive flat panel when used for the first time. For PC, mobile phone and tablet users, they can download MAXHUB Share for screen sharing function.
- *Encryption algorithm: An encrypted PC module is required. The principle is to use national commercial cryptographic algorithms and hardware chip security modules to encrypt and protect screen content and device identity authentication. This module must be purchased separately.
- *Seamless connection with the original system of the enterprise: Technical support and cooperation from the original system is required.
- *Supports third-party application downloads: Supports download and installation by third-party applications using Windows or Android systems.
- *Extension: Connection with MAXHUB is needed for customized extension.