The innovative interactive MCTW3006 features an ultra-short throw design and integrates Maxell’s powerful software to deliver a complete interactive experience on any flat surface. With a rich feature set that meets the specific interactive needs of K-12, higher education, and corporate users. If you purchase the optional Finger Touch Module (FT01B), the MCTW3006 supports interactivity with finger touch.
For added peace of mind, our Maxell ultra-short throw projectors are backed by a generous 3 Year On Site Warranty and are supported by our world-class service and support.
- Brightness 3,300 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1,280 x 800)
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Interactive Pens
- Multi-pen capability
- Optional wireless connectivity
- Free tablet and smartphone app for Android & iOS
- PC Free Interactive Operation
- Multi-display interactive
- Auto & Manual calibration
- Optional finger touch module
- Windows 8.1/10 Support
- HDMI 2 inputs
- 3 Year On Site Warranty
- StarBoard Software
Features at a glance
- Interactive Projector – This projector goes beyond simply projecting content and allows the user to interact directly with the projected image which is ideal for both annotation and whiteboard collaborative sessions.
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter – The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Advanced Networking – Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery – When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HD Ready – High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI – Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Crestron Connected – Maxell projectors bearing this logo will connect natively with a Crestron Control System meaning no programming is required and it also allow status updates to be monitored through the network.
- PC-less Presentations – Simply turn on and use in stand-alone interactive mode, no PC required. All notes and annotations will be stored to on-board memory and available for transfer to USB media later.