VS−88H2 is a high−performance 8×8 matrix switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals and digital audio routing. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any one of 8 HDMI, HDCP−compliant sources (selectable) to any or all outputs simultaneously. VS−88H2 offers unmatched audio flexibility where any embedded digital audio input can be routed to any digital output in addition to eight ARC sources to produce an equivalent 16×16 audio matrix.
- High–Performance AV Matrix — Switches 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant signals to 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant outputs at up to 18G data rate. Featuring Kramer re–Klocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, 3D, ARC, up to 7.1 uncompressed audio channels as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Independent Audio Routing — Any embedded digital audio input can be routed to any digital output, in addition to ARC sources, to produce an equivalent 16×16 audio matrix (8 embedded digital inputs + 8 ARC inputs and 8 digital outputs + 8 ARC outputs).
- Easy Step–In Collaboration Function — When used with a Kramer Step–In enabled switcher, just plug in your device and press the Step–In button. Your device becomes the active signal on the main display.
- EDID Management — Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Flexible Content Protection — Selectable HDCP per input.
- Quick Access to Common Configurations — Save up to 16 preset configurations.
- Smart Switching — Active source & acceptor detection. Automatic input selection based on priority selection or last connected input.
- Embedded Pattern Generator — With selectable patterns.
- Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel switching, memory, lock and EDID buttons, and Input/Output LED display. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Input selection indicators facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Firmware upgrade via Ethernet or mini USB.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power supply.