VS−211H2 is a high−performance auto switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI video signals. Offering priority and last−connected auto switching scheme options, it automatically switches input signals to output connection, according to the selected switching scheme, and based on active video signals detection.
- HDMI Signal Switching — HDR and HDCP 2.2 compliant, it supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Multi–channel Audio Switching — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing, locking and pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI ports facilitate easy local troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure fits for convenient under tables or dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Basic hi–quality auto switcher for any AV distribution solutions
- Standard small–medium meeting