VM−4H2 is a 1:4 distribution amplifier for up to 4K HDR, HDMI signals that comply with HDCP 2.2 content protection standard. The unit takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to four identical outputs.
- Max. Data Rate — 17.82Gbps (5.94Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDR, HDCP 2.2 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, CEC (OUT 1 only), 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Intelligent EDID Handling — Use connected display EDID or default EDID, with EDID lock and RGB–force options, to ensure proper operation of HDMI source and display systems.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Force RGB — When the display lacks YCbCr capabilities, the user can force native delivery of the RGB color format in HDMI content to improve picture quality.
- Selectable HDCP Authorization — Allows the user to control the appearance of an HDCP or non–HDCP input to the source to permit delivery of protection–free content, such as personal clips and charts, without HDCP encryption. HDCP protected content is not passed in non–HDCP mode.
- Field Maintenance — RS–232 connection for simple field firmware upgrade, status indicators for HDMI input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact Mega TOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting.
- Simple distribution of high–resolution 4K signals in corporate, education, hospitality and government market segments