The Tavor 6−O is a pair of 6.5−inch powered two−way speakers designed for indoor wall mounting. The active speaker accepts a line−level stereo input and amplifies it using a built−in amplifier and outputs a speaker signal to the passive speaker.
- Active Loudspeaker — Stereo 2x50W RMS, 2x140W continuous program built–in power amplifier.
- Inputs — 1 unbalanced RCA, 1 unbalanced 3.5mm mini jack, 1 balanced on terminal block.
- Audio Level Controls — Volume, treble and bass.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- Enhanced Bass Reflex.
- Auto Power — Shuts off when system is not in use, indicated by a LED.
- Automatic Input Voltage Selector — 90 to 240V AC, 50 to 60Hz.
- Indoor Wall Mounting.
- Mounting Configuration — Active speaker: left, passive speaker: right.
- Weight (Single Speaker) — Active speaker 3.6kg (7.92lbs) approx., passive speaker 2.7kg (5.94lbs) approx.
- Package — 2 speakers (1 pair); 1 pair of U–shaped rotating mounting brackets with 4 mounting knobs; 4m (13.12ft) power cord; 4m (13.12ft) loudspeaker cable; 2m (6.6ft) 3.5mm to 2 RCA cable.
- Home theater
- Conference rooms, boardrooms, classrooms
- Presentation venues