The Tavor 5−O is a pair of 5.25−inch powered two−way speakers designed for indoor wall mounting. The active speaker accepts a line−level stereo input and amplifies it using a built−in amplifier and outputs a speaker signal to the passive speaker.
- Active Loudspeaker — Stereo 2x30W RMS, 2x80W continuous program amplifier and volume control.
- Audio Level Controls — Volume, treble and bass.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- Enhanced Bass Reflex.
- Auto Power — Shuts off when system is not in use, indicated by a LED.
- Automatic Input Voltage Selector — 90 to 240V AC, 50 to 60Hz.
- Indoor Wall Mounting.
- Available in Black or White.
- Mounting Configuration — Active speaker: left, passive speaker: right.
- Weight (Single Speaker) — Active speaker 2.7kg (5.95lbs) approx., passive speaker 1.7kg (4.85lbs) approx.
- Package — 2 speakers (1 pair), 1 pair of U–shaped rotating mounting brackets with 4 mounting bracket screws, 3m power cord, 4m loudspeaker cable and a 2m RCA cable, user manual.
- Home theater
- Conference rooms, boardrooms, classrooms
- Presentation venues